Buy Drontal for cats AllWormer tablets without a prescription online!
Drontal AllWormer for cats is a broad-spectrum dewormer tablet that controls all gastronintestinal worms and tapeworms. Each tablet will treat one 9 lbs (4 kgs) cat for 3 months. Each tablet contains 20 mg praziquantel and 80 mg pyrantel. Drontal is made by Bayer, who also produce Advantage and Advocate. Drontal can be used to treat kittens from 6 weeks of age.
About the Worms Drontal for Cats Controls
Drontal Cat Dosing:
- Roundworm: Also known as Toxocara cati and Toxascaris leonina.
- Hookworm: Also known as Ancylostoma tubaeforme, Ancylostoma braziliense and Uncinaria stenocephala.
- Tapeworm: Also know as Dipylidium caninum (common flea tapeworm) Taenia taeniaeformis.
- It does not control lungworm
The dose given to a cat will be 1 tablet per 9 lbs (4 kgs) body weight. If a cat weights 13 lbs (6 kgs), you will need to dose with 1 1/2 tablets.Drontal treatment recommendations are as follows:
We ship Drontal for cats without a prescription to the USA, Canada, UK and Australia.
- Kittens: Treat at 6, 8, 12 weeks; then 3 monthly.
- Adult Cats: Treat every 3 months.
- Pregnant / Lactating Queens: Treat prior to mating, 10 days before kittening and 2 to 4 weeks after kittening.